- The basics.
- Look here for help on the type of bike you need, how to get started, where to cycle, and encouragement to have someone to keep you company.
- Bike diagram
- A diagram of a bicycle showing you where the parts of a bike are, including sprocket cluster & freewheel, front mech, rear mech, bottom bracket, chainrings, cranks, headset, top tube, seat tube, down tube and head tube.
- Although not essential, tools can save you a lot of time and worry. Here is some guidance on what is useful to take with you. Also tools can be a big help at home for maintenance.
- Answers to some of the frequently asked questions made by visitors to this site. Topics include pedals, frame size, gears, helmets and maintenance.
- There are so many helpful sites on the Internet. Here are some that have helped in building this site, and also other good cycling sites.